Experience: US IT Recruiting: 6 months - 1 year (Preferred)
Job Nature: Full-time
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Interested candidates send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Freshers with good communication skills can also apply.
2. The recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and recruiting technical professionals for consulting opportunities for our Clients.
3. Review and analyse client requirements to source and identify candidates for open positions.
4. Utilizes job boards, including social networking techniques to source candidates.
5. Conduct phone and in-person interviews to evaluate candidates.
6. Build and maintain strong relationships with contract employees and vendors.
7. Participate in daily huddles where you will collaborate with management, peers and Account Managers to ensure all active requirements are covered and potential closes are managed successfully.
8. Responsible to work on Contracts, Permanent positions.
9. Well versed about US Terms like W2, C2C, 1099, US Visas, etc. ( in case of experienced)
For freshers, training will be provided.