- Object Oriented Programming skills such as C++, C#, Java, or CM
- Good grasp of object-oriented concepts
- and experience in using them to build applications
- Experience in application development lifecycle practices, including specification documentation, source code management, quality assurance testing and managed deployment principals.
- 2-year degree in the computer science / software engineering discipline and experience developing software applications for a business.
- Desire and ability to learn new programming languages
- Passionate about programming
- Demonstrated ability of coding with object-oriented concepts and experience in using them to build applications
- Demonstrated ability for working with a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures within the computer science discipline.
- Able to collaborate with both internal and external parties.
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical and creative thinking