- 1+ years of relevant experience in talent acquisition
- Experience in recruiting US Citizens and Green Card holders.
- Knowledgeable about different US work Visas like H1B, E3, and TN.
- Familiarity with different US Tax terms is required (1099/W2/Corp-Corp).
- Excellent written and verbal communication and active listening skills
- Master's Degree in Human Resources Management, or similar
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision in a fast-paced agency environment
- Maintaining recruitment reports, identifying areas of improvement, and executing process changes.
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Should have strong experience in Applicant Tracking Systems
- Understand the client's requirements and arrive at a hiring plan
- Write and post technical job descriptions
- Candidate management and control through the lifecycle
- MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowing additional language (Hindi/Telugu) is a plus