The Scrum Master is responsible for overseeing and guiding the Agile teams so that they are over to meet best practices and deliver the highest quality to our customers. The Scrum Master should have a firm grasp of Agile practices specializing in Scrum and Kanban as well as the ability to effectively mentor and motivate teams to improve in the ways they work. The Scrum Master should have excellent communication, facilitation, project management, and problem-solving skills. The Scrum Master will be responsible for ensuring that the Agile teams they are over understand the client’s Agile framework processes and that the teams adhere to the process and guidelines as part of their daily practice.
- Creates an environment that empowers and energizes team members, with a focus on accountability, adaptability, and collaboration.
- Guides and coaches the Agile Team on Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality to our customers.
- Helps the team track, manage and close outside dependencies.
- Removes impediments and coaches the scrum team on removing impediments.
- Works with the Agile Delivery team and partners with other Scrum Masters to continuously improve delivery execution.
- Facilitates and supports Agile ceremonies: Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Refinement, Sprint Demo, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Supports the RTE during pre-PI and PI planning sessions.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM fields highly preferred
- Experience working within a Software Delivery/software development team
- 3 + years of direct Scrum Master experience leading Scrum and Kanban Teams
- Advanced knowledge of different Agile Frameworks Including, but not limited to:
- PSM I or similar agile certification
- Ability to drive continuous improvement utilizing key metrics
- Experience with successfully implementing Agile leading practices.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including but not limited to Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Experience working within Web/eCommerce environments is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Jira is an advantage.