NetSuite (ERP) Administrator
We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Systems Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Operations and Business Systems, you will be responsible for bringing our ERP to life through various integrations, customizations, and maintenance to ensure streamlined end-to-end business operations & finances. In this role, you will play an integral part in meeting business objectives through strategic planning as well as risk and exposure assessments of our systems. The successful candidate will be a highly organized NetSuite (ERP) expert who is able to support our full Enterprise Systems stack and integrations.
This role can operate remotely, Must be available during our core hours of 10.30 PM to 4.30 AM IST.
What will you be doing?
- You will own our core enterprise systems and integrations platforms including ERP (NetSuite), iPaaS (Celigo), and Direct Integration with third party requirements (Data warehouse, Warehouse Management System, and Supply Chain & Purchasing Software).
- You will ensure data integrity and security is maintained throughout the system stack.
- You will manage custom fields, forms, records, lists, scripts, and workflows to meet business requirements.
- You will monitor and maintain the health of the platform, including system performance and scheduled jobs.
- You will provide front-line training and support for users with regard to all aspects of NetSuite and data maintenance.
- You will perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for all new releases and functionality through tentree's NetSuite Sandbox environment.
- You will work closely with various departments to ensure our systems are configured to meet their needs and requirements.
- Extensive ERP experience including integrations and demonstrated success operating as a NetSuite Administrator
- Confident in creating NetSuite workflows, saved searches, analytics workbooks and financial reports
- Strong understanding of accounting, inventory, and order management systems
- NetSuite certification is an asset
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Results-driven individual with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with proven ability to manage multiple priorities at once
- Strong teamwork and communication skills, both verbally and written
- You are passionate about the environment, you want more than a job, you have a desire to work for a company making a truly incredible impact